Saturday, December 30, 2017

Streamathon Project

For the 2017 NYE Streamathon I am creating a planner for in your purse.  It includes calendar pages as well as some pages to plan or organize each month.  I have pages you can print out.  If your printer prints on both sides then print on a nice card double sided then I will show how they get trimmed and folded during my stream.

Planner pages can be printed here:   Planner Inserts

If your printer does not print double sided you can either flip the pages to print on the other side or you can print single sided and cut them into 4.  Then you will need 6 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 sheets cut in half long - ways (4 1/4 x 11) and folded at 5 1/2 

Other supplies you will need are 2 sheets 12x12 pattern paper.  Or enough papers in other size to make 3 @ 4 x 6 covers and for the cover which is 4.5" x 13  I am using Kraftex for my cover you can also use leather or paper.

TOOLS needed

Paper trimmer
awl or cropadile to punch holes
elastic cord
Paint - for decorating cover 

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow morning at Dede who starts off the streamathon!


No comments:

Post a Comment